Tom Butt

E-Mail Forum – 2023  
  < RETURN  
  "Greenway" Documentary Screening July 28th
July 25, 2023

Hi There,

My name is Jed Lee and I'm a local East Bay filmmaker. I'm working with the City of Richmond to screen my documentary titled "Greenway" about the local Richmond Greenway and various local community organizations in the area. 

We are screening the film THIS Friday July 28th from 6:30-8:30 at the Bermuda Room in the Richmond Memorial Auditorium at 2533 Nevin Avenue. RSVP here at tinyurl.com/greenway0728

I would greatly appreciate it if you could share it with your organizations and community networks. I really would love for a big turnout! If you are interested in planning a separate screening for your organization, please let me know. 

About the Film: 
"Greenway" runs for 87 minutes and is a completely independent film project. 

"It’s a revolutionary Rich City! Come hear the full story of the Richmond Greenway! The feature “Greenway” by documentary filmmaker Jed Lee weaves together the enriching tale of how a once abandoned and dangerous railroad line is now a beautiful stretch of walking path decorated on each side with gardens, murals, and parks. Hear from current Richmond community leaders about how this transformation was 100 % fought for and by the community."

Links:

“Greenway” Trailer

Facebook Page
Instagram Page

Please let me know if you have any questions and hope to hear from you soon!

Best,

Jed Lee

< RETURN