Love Your Block is now accepting applications for $500 mini-grants that will support volunteer projects that will positively impact Richmond/North Richmond residents affected by COVID-19. Application cycle is open now through September 15, 2020 at 11:59 pm. A total of five (5) mini-grants will be awarded.
Examples of volunteer projects might include:
- Face masking making and distribution
- Grocery purchase/delivery to vulnerable residents
- Grocery or essential items giveaway
- Installation or stocking of Little Free Libraries
- COVID-19 temporary public artwork: plywood murals, chalk art campaigns, etc.
- Virtual community programs, such as virtual paint night and virtual fitness
- Virtual tour of your neighborhood
The fliers as well as grant information are attached in English and Spanish. Applications will be accepted online only at www.richmondloveyourblock.org.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Richmond Love Your Block
3230 MacDonald Avenue
Richmond, CA 94804
Office: 510-620-6563 | Cell: 510-932-0984