To connect businesses with city and county representatives, hear how businesses have been affected by COVID-19 and how they have managed, and discuss how the city and county can support and enhance local businesses through long-term sustainability and growth measures
- Tom Butt, Mayor
- Shasa Curl, Deputy City Manager – Economic Development
- Thomas Omolo, City Manager’s Office
- Vivian Wong, Executive Director – Richmond Main Street Initiative
- Contra Costa County District Attorney’s Office
- 23rd Street Merchants’ Association
- Beauty by Nature Hair Studio
- Rich City Studios
- Christopher Whitmore, Chief of Staff to Mayor Tom Butt
Please RSVP with your full name, business/organization, email address, and question at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions due by Monday, July 27 at 12:00 pm.
This event will be recorded. If audio/video is lost, we will reschedule.