Tonight, the City Council will:
- Receive and review city manager applications in closed session.
- Hold a public hearing and vote to approve the Amended Judgment in connection with the litigation entitled The Guidiville Rancheria of Cal. et al. vs. The United States of America
- Receive a presentation from the Department of Infrastructure Maintenance and Operations (DIMO) regarding blight in Richmond, including challenges, operational realities and steps DIMO is taking to reduce blight throughout the City
The agenda/packet for the Tuesday, November 5, 2019, Richmond City Council Meeting is available on the web. Follow the link below to view:
- CLOSED SESSION BEGINS AT 3:00 P.M.
- CITY COUNCIL BEGINS AT 6:30 P.M.