Lots of excitement in next week’s meeting:
- Item I-1: District Elections – switch or fight?
- Item J-1: Proposed reorganization of City government by Interim City Manager Steve Falk.
- Item K-1: New comprehensive Cannabis regulations
The agenda/packet for the Tuesday, October 22, 2019, Richmond City Council Meeting is available on the web. Follow the link below to view:
- CLOSED SESSION BEGINS AT 5:00 P.M.
- JOINT RICHMOND HOUSING AUTHORITY/RICHMOND CITY COUNCIL BEGINS AT 6:20 P.M.
- CITY COUNCIL BEGINS AT 6:30 P.M.