Get Covered Richmond! Health Care Enrollment Event
Do you know what health care options are available to you for 2018? Do you need help to re-enroll or enroll for the first time in health care coverage? Join us on Saturday, January 20th for a special event to make sure you have the right coverage for the year ahead! The Affordable Care Act is STILL here, which means you still have several options for care that fit you and your family, such as:
- Covered CA in the Gold, Silver, or Bronze category. 90% of people who apply get financial aid.
- Medi-Cal coverage if you qualify! Youth under 19 can get coverage under Medi-Cal.
- Contra Costa Cares, a program of basic medical services available to county residents REGARDLESS of age, condition, or immigration status.
Date/Time: Saturday, January 20, 2018, 10:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Location: City of Richmond Recreation Complex, 3230 Macdonald Avenue Richmond, CA 94804
Please RSVP Online www.getcoveredrichmond.eventbrite.com
Things you'll need to bring with you:
- Piece of mail should be an actual household or credit card bill.
- Paystubs for at least 2 months. 2016 Taxes.
- Identity: Photo ID, driver’s license, or U.S. passport for each adult applying.
The Open Enrollment Deadline for Covered CA is January 31, 2018. If you have any questions you can email email@example.com or call (510) 620-6606, www.RichmondHealth.org.