On Wednesday, November 8, 2017 I will hold a fundraiser for my 2018 reelection campaign, from 5:30pm - 8:00pm at the East Brother Beer Company (1001 Canal, Richmond, CA 94804, map below). If you would like to attend and have not already RSVPed, let me know via email at Tom.Butt@intres.com.
Enjoy live jazz music and light appetizers generously donated by Aky's Cafe, Assemble, Ahn Kitchen, Artisan Kitchen Cafe, Brezo, Galaxy Desserts, Little Louie's Deli, La Lupita, and Salute e Vita Ristorante. Featuring East Brother beers and Bock wines.
Although the election is more than a year away, I need your support now to build my campaign. Minimum suggested donation is $25, but please consider more, even up to a legal limit of $2,500. You can make a contribution online or send a check via mail.
I am honored to announce the following event co-sponsors and endorsements. Please let me know if I have your support as well.
- Irma Anderson, Former Mayor, City of Richmond
- Rosemary Corbin, Former Mayor, City of Richmond
- Mark DeSaulnier, Congressman, US House of Representatives, District 11
- John Gioia, Contra Costa County Supervisor, District 1
- H.E. Christian Peeples, Director, AC Transit
- Tony Thurmond, California State Assembly Member, District 15
- Contra Costa Building & Construction Trades Council
Candidate for Richmond Mayor 2018
117 Park Place
Richmond, CA 94801
Tom Butt Political Website: http://www.tombutt.com/