Tom Butt

E-Mail Forum – 2016  
  < RETURN  
  Mayor's Business Roundtable Luncheon - SEPTEMBER 28TH
September 23, 2016

Register for my quarterly Business Roundtable Luncheon! The event is taking place on Wednesday, September 28th from Noon – 1:30 pm at the East Bay Center for the Performing Arts (339 11th St, Richmond, CA 94801).

The Business Roundtable is an informal lunch gathering held every two months with Richmond business owners, residents, city staff, and elected officials to discuss opportunities and strategies for enhancing the city’s business climate. I launched this initiative to help Richmond-based businesses succeed, attract more businesses, create more Richmond-based jobs, and improve access to economic prosperity and workforce opportunities for all Richmond residents. Our business presenters for the September 28th luncheon event are Mom & Pop Art Shop, Golden Gate Meat Company, and Indigo Therapeutics. An additional update will be given by the City of Richmond on development and opportunity sites throughout the city. This upcoming Business Roundtable event is being sponsored by AC Transit.

To purchase a ticket, please follow the link to the registration page: https://fundraise.richmondcf.org/richmond/events/business-roundtable-luncheon/e93949.

There is a $10 fee to attend the Business Roundtable and all proceeds go to the Mayor’s Community Benefits Fund. Due to limited space at the event, we will not accept payments at the door or admit any individuals who have not paid the registration fee. Please feel free to share the registration link with your networks.

I hope to see you on September 28th!

Mayor's Business Roundtable Luncheon - SEPTEMBER 28TH

< RETURN