Assembly Member Tony Thurmond advised me that the FY 2016-17 State of California budget passed yesterday by the legislature includes the following allocations for Public Safety in Richmond:
· $300,000 for Office of Neighborhood safety
· $382,000 for Project Safe Neighborhood Grants
· $2,000,000 for Richmond Police Department
· $60,000 for Contra Costa County Family Justice Center in Richmond
· $55,900 for RYSE Restorative Pathways Project
It is presumed that Governor Brown will sign it.
Good job, Tony!