The Tidelines Water Taxi service is up and running!
Richmond to San Francisco route: Morning: 7:00 am and 8:15 am // Evening: 5:45 pm
San Francisco to Richmond route: Morning: 7:40 am // Evening: 5:00 pm and 6:15 pm
$11.00 per trip (Get tickets and reservations here: https://tidelinetickets.com/commuter-shu... )
Please note: Each commute has a maximum capacity of 40 people. Additional departure and return times may be added based on demand.
• Boats depart from Richmond Marina Bay Harbor Master Dock and San Francisco Pier 1.5.
• Each one-way trip takes 35 minutes, including boarding and disembarking.
• Free Wi-Fi service and Free bike on board for commuters
• Free coffee, water and a paid beverage service available
• Flat screen TVs
• Passes are not refundable unless a route is canceled at Tideline's discretion due to weather conditions.
• We look forward to making your commute hassle-free and enjoyable on the Bay!
• BIKES: Bikes are FREE on Tidelines commuter ferries! Hooray.
• PARKING: We are working to secure some space with the office park across the street (they seem to have a lot space available), also I understand the parking lot where the Contra Costa County Employment Office is located, is actually a public lot. That is about 1.5 blocks from the Marina.
• PIERS: The pickup location in Marina Bay IS in front of the Harbor Master's building. See map. The pickup location in SF is pier 1.5 (just on the Golden Gate Bridge side of the Ferry Terminal) - There's a Starbucks nearby!
• RESERVATIONS: Make your reservation here: https://tidelinetickets.com/commuter-shu...
• DOGS: They can take up to 5 dogs per trip. Owner's must clean up after them.
• TRAVEL TIME: The travel time is 35 minutes from point to point.
• ADDITIONAL TIMES: After things get going, if there is interest or need for earlier or later departure times, they will be considered.
• AVAILABILITY: Right now we are committed to running the service so unless no one reserves space we will be running. if we see certain legs not being used over the next month we will modify our schedule to get the most riders. If there is extreme weather expected we will evaluate and give riders 24 hours advance notice.
• BIKE STORAGE: The Harbor Master is looking into bike storage. Once we are running the service he will evaluate what type of bike storage and how many spaces he can make available. The more people that request bike storage from the Marina, the better the chances of getting something that works for the riders.
• LOCAL SHUTTLE: We work with Chariot (chariot.com) they do rides for as low as $2 and more depending on distance and demand. I think that will be something that are ready to do in the New Year after holidays.
• COMMUTER BENEFITS: We are pleased to announce that Tideline is working with commuter benefit providers to accept prepaid commuter debit cards to purchase passes on our website. Right now Benefit Resource recognizes us a transit provider and their prepaid commuter debit cards are accepted by Tideline. We also will be working with Navia, Commuter Benefits, TranBen and all other commuter benefit providers starting next week. We are expecting to work with many more providers soon.
For more information
Contact Danielle Weerth at firstname.lastname@example.org