“Private commuter passes for October 2016 are now available for purchase via our crowdfunding campaign on Tilt! Enjoy WiFi, beverage service and flat screen TVs onboard. Boats depart from San Francisco Pier 1.5, Berkeley Marina, Point Pinole Regional Shoreline in Richmond and Sam’s Anchor Cafe in Tiburon. One-way Berkeley-SF and Tiburon-SF trips are only $8, and one-way Richmond-SF trips are $11. You can purchase 6-packs or 10-packs of our convenient one-way passes.”
More info on Richmond to/from San Francisco:
Richmond to San Francisco route:
Morning: 7:00 am and 8:15 am // Evening: 5:45 pm
San Francisco to Richmond route:
Morning: 7:40 am // Evening: 5:00 pm and 6:15 pm
This competitively-priced package includes 6 one-way passes ($11/each) for your choice of routes and times on Tideline.
Please note: Each commute has a maximum capacity of 40 people. Additional departure and return times may be added based on demand.
• Boats depart from Richmond Marina Bay and San Francisco Pier 1.5.
• Each one-way trip takes 35 minutes, including boarding and disembarking.
• Free WiFi service
• Beverage service available
• Flat screen TVs
• Passes valid Monday through Friday only, through October 31, 2016. Service begins as soon as we tilt. Tideline will email contributors with complete service details upon tilting.
• Passes are non-transferable and cannot be shared.
• Passes are not refundable unless a route is canceled at Tideline's discretion due to weather conditions.
We look forward to making your commute hassle-free and enjoyable on the Bay!