Join me for a round of golf while supporting youth sports teams and leagues in Richmond!
The 2nd Annual Mayor’s Community Fund Golf Tournament is only two weeks away! Last year the inaugural event raised $15,000, which was awarded to 15 Richmond youth sports teams to purchase new equipment, pay activity registration fees for low-income families, and travel to tournaments in other parts of the country. We are doubling our goal this year, and with your support we will raise $30,000 for Richmond’s youth sports teams and leagues!
The event takes place at the Richmond Country Club on Monday, October 17. Registration, driving range, and lunch commence at 10:30 a.m. Then the fun really begins, with teams and individual players teeing off at with a shotgun at noon.
Tickets are $250 per individual golfer ($1,000 per foursome). Sponsorship opportunities are available too (more information below).
Register at www.tinyurl.com/mayorsgolf2016or contact Stacey Street at 510-234-1200 for more info.
Thank you for supporting youth sports in Richmond. I’ll see you on the green!
- Platinum: $5,000 – Two Foursomes, Extra Table at Dinner for Eight, Mulligans, Door Prizes, Recognition in Tournament Promotion
- Gold: $2,500 – Two Foursomes, Mulligans, Door Prizes, Recognition in Golf Tournament Promotion
- Silver: $1,500 – One Foursome, Mulligans, Door Prizes, Recognition in Golf Tournament Promotion
- Bronze: $1,000 – Recognition in Golf Tournament Promotion
- Activity: $500 – Product Demonstration at Golf Tee, Recognition in Golf Tournament Promotion
- Tee: $200 – Sign at Golf Tee, Recognition in Golf Tournament Promotion