Tom Butt

E-Mail Forum – 2014  
  < RETURN  
  Congressman-elect Mark DeSaulnier Announces Civic Center Location for Richmond Congressional Office
December 24, 2014

Congressman-elect Mark DeSaulnier Announces Civic Center Location For Richmond Congressional Office

Congressman Mark DeSaulnier (CA-11) announced he will be opening his Richmond Congressional district office at the City’s Civic Center, located at 440 Civic Center Plaza, 2nd Floor on January 6th, 2015.

"I am pleased the Richmond district office is centrally located at the Civic Center, which houses many local government resources, because it will continue my work to make government as accessible as possible for area residents. I am grateful for the Richmond City Council’s assistance with this endeavor," said Mark DeSaulnier.

Congressman-elect DeSaulnier’s office will assist constituents who need help with a federal agency, passport application, are applying to a military academy, requesting a tour of the White House or United States Capitol, a Presidential greeting, Congressional commendations or wish to have a flag flown over the United States Capitol. Several full-time Congressional staff will also be based out of the location, working with local and regional governments to advocate on their behalf in Washington. 

“My top priority is to provide outstanding constituent services and I invite anyone who is need of assistance or information from the federal government to call or to stop by my Richmond office. I am happy to be back working in West County. My staff and I look forward to assisting you,” concluded DeSaulnier.

Congressman-elect DeSaulnier will host an Open House at his Richmond office in early 2015.

Our mailing address is:
Mark Desaulnier for Congress 2014
5429 Madison Avenue, Sacramento, CA, United States
Sacramento, CA 95841

Add us to your address book

< RETURN