]
Tom Butt Header E-Forum

E-Mail Forum – 2013  
  < RETURN  
  Looking for a Few Good Corporate Sponsors for Rosie the Riveter Trust Annual Fundraiser
February 27, 2013

We are at this time looking for those critical corporate sponsors that will make our April 13, 2013, annual benefit successful. If you know someone or work for someone who may be a potential corporate sponsor, please share this, or provide me with their contact information, and I will contact them.

Individual tickets will be available later, and I will provide information on them in a later E-FORUM.

I founded Rosie the Riveter Trust 13 years ago and served as its volunteer president for the first 11 years. We now have a professional executive director and an impressive board that is moving the organization into many new initiatives to support our national park.

Rosie the Riveter Trust has raised over $11 million to support projects and programs related to Rosie the Riveter WWIII Home Front National Historical Park. See what we have been doing at http://www.rosietheriveter.org/.

Rosie the Riveter WWIII Home Front National Historical Park is an important jobs creation and economic development opportunity for the City of Richmond. Although many take our national park for granted, other cities are much more aggressive. Recently, Pinnacles National Monument was upgraded to national park status, and the Town of Soledad hired a public relations firm to help re-brand the town as the “Gateway to the Pinnacles.” See National Park Spurs Soledad To Re-brand Itself ‘Gateway To The Pinnacles.’ The Soledad City Council has set aside $150,000 for new river rock monuments advertising Soledad’s location outside the park’s west entrance. We should be doing this in Richmond.

Rosie Logo

ROSIE THE RIVETER VISITOR ANNUAL BENEFIT DINNER 2013
BENEFITS OF SPONSORSHIP

Rosie the Riveter - $10,000 or More – 10 tickets:  Your company’s name prominently listed in the Dinner Invitation if confirmed sponsorship received by Friday February 15, 2013.  Your company mentioned in Trust press releases.  Recognition from the stage during the Dinner Program, and your name listed on signage and the program.   Your company name and logo on our dinner website.  Recognition in the Riveter Newsletter.  Recognition on the Donor Wall at the new Visitor Center.  A private tour of the park facilitated by Trust staff for you and five others.  To schedule, email mmather@rosietheriveter.org or call 510-507-2276.

Wendy the Welder - $5000 – 8 tickets:  Your company’s name prominently listed in the Dinner Invitation if confirmed sponsorship received by Friday February 15, 2013.  Your company mentioned in Trust press releases.  Recognition from the stage during the Dinner Program and your company name on signage and in the program.  Your company name in the Riveter newsletter and on our gala website for one year.  Recognition on the Donor Wall at the new Visitor Center.  A brown bag lunch presentation about the park for your employees at your company facility.  (To schedule, email mmather@rosietheriveter.org or call 510-507-2276). 

Ellie the Electrician - $3000 – 6 tickets.  Your company’s name in Trust press releases, in the Riveter newsletter, on signage at the event, and in the program.  Recognition our dinner website page and on the Donor Wall at the Visitor Center.   

Belle the Burner– $2000 - 4 tickets. Your company’s name on signage and in the program.  Recognition in the Riveter newsletter, on our dinner website page, and on our donor wall.   

Nellie the Nurse  - $1000 – 2 tickets:  Your company or individual name on signage and in the program.  Recognition in the Riveter newsletter, and on our donor wall.  

All sponsors and guests will receive a special commemorative gift item at the event.
YES, I would like to be a lead sponsor for the Rosie the Riveter Trust Annual Dinner 2013 and Visitor’s Center Champagne Reception! 

Company Name: ______________________________Contact Name:    _________________________

Sponsor Level:     $___________ Phone:  __________________My check is enclosed/will be sent ____

Credit Card Number: _____________________________   Expiration Date: ______________________

Mailing Address for Credit Card:  ________________________________________________________

Contact Email address:  _______________________________________________________________

PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO THE ROSIE THE RIVETER TRUST and send to:
Marsha Mather-Thrift, Executive Director, Rosie the Riveter Trust, P.O. Box 71126, Richmond CA 94807-1126.  Inquiries (510) 507-2276 or mmather@rosietheriveter.org.
PLEASE EMAIL REPLY FORMS TO: mmather@rosietheriveter.org  OR MAIL TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE.

< RETURN