[forum/header.htm]
  E-Mail Forum
  RETURN
  Lucia Found!
October 23, 2012

Thanks to an E-FORUM post this morning (Missing Dog, October 23, 2012), and several caring individuals working at Chevron, a dog that had been missing over a week was reunited with her critically ill guardian.

The following is from Arline Rodini:

Hi Tom,  Found Lucia...and it was your email that got her home.  Thank you so much.I got a call this morning from a Tricia who saw your flier and remembered one of her company's construction workers that is doing a project at Chevron saw Lucia running around loose, and then tied up by the guard of Gate 91 last Tues.  The lady guard's name is Huong and she took her home to Pinole, didn't want to take her to the Pound because she thought they would put her down, not knowing I had her registered there. She cared for her and her son even gave her a bath.  They really loved her. She also works at the Chevron Station from 2-10pm.  She called Lucia "Chevron". I met her there and she was able to take time off to lead me to her home in Pinole.  I can't tell you how wonderful it was to see her again after waiting so long...a week and a day. We were soooo happy to see each other.Kate called me because she said you wanted the story.  I thought it would be easier if I gave it to you.I would appreciate it if you could thank the community for me and let them know how deeplly grateful I am and Blessed. with deepest gratitude, Arline Rodini & Lucia

Arline, you are welcome, and we are all so happy for you, for Lucia and for the happy ending.

Lucia.jpg

RETURN