[forum/header.htm]
  E-Mail Forum
  RETURN
  Public Works Favoritism
October 17, 2012

In light of the recent tirades from Corky Booze alleging favoritism towards Point Richmond, I want to share an email I just received from a North and East resident:

Hello to the whole City Council,

I was watching the events last night on TV of the City Meeting and what a shame!!!

I heard Mr Corky Rant and Rave about how Pt Richmond (Tom Butt) was stealing all the money....Shameful...just shameful...he went on and said something on how other neighborhoods are not able to have their streets repaved...well I am here to say that I live in the North and East Neighborhood and the streets in my area are being repaved. My neighborhood is looking  very nice due to the street being repaved and the new play parks.....Mr Corky does not know what he his talking about and it is disgusting how he goes on and on about how everyone is out to get him and take money. I do think the tunnel in PT Richmond needs to be worked on and any money granted for this project is a positive, it is one of the few areas in Richmond that I like to take guests when they visit.........Oh and I dont live in that neighborhood either..I visit....

I say keep up the good work, yes there is so much more to do, but Richmond is just starting to dazzle in some areas and I notice!

We are One Richmond, and we treat all neighborhoods the same.

RETURN