[forum/header.htm]
  E-Mail Forum
  RETURN
  Chevron's Candidate Nat Bates
August 23, 2012

Nat asked me to share this, so here it is:
Good Morning to All,
We are all set for the Senator Dan Boatwright Memorial Tribute and the  Nat Bates Re-Election kick-off Campaign scheduled for Thursday, August 30th from 5:00PM to 7:00PM at the Baltic Restaurant, 135 Park Place, in Point Richmond, Ca. 94801 ( 510-237-1000) The event will be co-sponsored by the Richmond Chamber Rich PAC, Council of Richmond Industries, Richmond Police Officers Association, Richmond Firefighter Local 188, Black Men & Women (BMW) Black American Political Action Committee (BAPAC),West Contra Democrats, Steam Fitters Local 342 and other labor unions. Hordourves will be served with an open bar.
The first half of the program starts with a recognition tribute to the many contributions our great friend Dan made to Richmond and the greater West Contra Costa County. Mrs.Teresa Boatwright, Dan's spouse and other family members will be in attendance.

Those wishing to contribute to my campaign will be afforded two opportunities. First, will be a direct contribution during the Re-Election Campaign kick-off on August 30th or anytime thereafter.  The second opportunity will be by purchasing tickets to a Banya Calda Dinner hosted by my long time friends, Eddie & Jane Menosse & his outstanding cooking crew on Thursday, September 20th, 2012 at the Salesian Boys & Girls Club in Richmond. Tickets are priced @$75.00 per person or $800.00 table of ten (10) and will be available on August 30th or by calling (510-235-7044/510-703-1284) or drop by the Contra Costa Democrats Headquarters, 3105 MacDonald Avenue. If you have never attended a Banya Calda dinner before, I guarantee you will enjoy a new experience or your MONEY BACK.
For those who have or will be making a contribution of $2,500.00, they will receive a complementary table for ten to the Banya Calda event in appreciation of your very generous contribution.
Please pass the word regarding both events and I hope to see you on August 30th and September 20th.

Thanks kindly for you continued support and friendship over the years.

Respectfully,

Nat Bates
Chevron's Candidate

RETURN