[forum/header.htm]
  E-Mail Forum
  RETURN
  Rosie the Riveter Trust Gala Dinner - Second Notice
April 15, 2012

I am sending this again because we still need a few more sponsors for this event. If you are a Richmond business owner, please make this event a priority for not only supporting your community but also putting a positive face on it for people everywhere, including the tens of thousands that will be visiting Richmond’s national park when the Visitor Center opens on Memorial Day.

If you work for a business anywhere, please pitch this to your employer as an opportunity to support a worthy and patriotic cause and be the first to initiate the new Visitor Center at Rosie the Riveter WWII Home Front National Historical Park.

This is my personal invitation for you to consider being a sponsor for the 2012 Gala to support the work of Rosie the Riveter Trust in continuing to improve Rosie the Riveter WWII Home Front National Historical Park. I hope that you will become a major sponsor by at least reserving a table for six.

This year’s gala on April 28 is particularly special in that it will be a sneak preview, the first time ever that the new Visitor Center will be open to and used by the public.

Rosie the Riveter Trust has raised nearly $10 million to help build Richmond’s national park into a world class attraction. The new Visitor Center will open to the public on Memorial Day weekend.

2012 Gala Invitation.jpg

RETURN