|Second Annual Richmond Historic
Preservation Awards May 18
May 2, 2009
The Richmond Historic Preservation Advisory Committee, in collaboration with the National Park Service, invites you to attend the
HISTORIC PRESERVATION AWARDS CEREMONY HONORING
· Bette Tarr for donating her Graphic Designs Depicting Richmond History
· Donald Bastin for his Book “Images of America: Richmond”
· Donald L. Hardison for his Architectural and Civic Contributions to Richmond
· Orton Development, Inc. for the Rehabilitation of the Ford Assembly Plant
· The Red Oak Victory Amateur Radio Club for the Restoration of the Red Oak Victory Radio Room
· The STG Group for the Rehabilitation of the Cannery Building
NATIONAL PARK SERVICE HOME FRONT AWARD
· Thomas Bottomley for his Book “The Story of a Lone Survivor - SS Red Oak Victory”
Monday, May 18, 2009
4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
1414 Harbour Way South, Suite 1005
Look for the balloons on the north end of the building. The awards ceremony
will be followed by a reception catered by the Contra Costa College Culinary
Department. A no-host bar will be available. Our hosts invite you to come early
to enjoy the amenities of Mountain Hardwear.
Special Thanks to our Sponsors:
· Alliance Property Group, Wasatch Advantage Group, C. Overaa & Co.
· Mountain Hardwear, and the Point Richmond Gateway Foundation