-
Tom Butt for Richmond City Council The Tom Butt E-Forum About Tom Butt Platform Endorsements of Richmond Councilmember Tom Butt Accomplishments Contribute to Tom Butt for Richmond City Council Contact Tom Butt Tom Butt Archives
-
  E-Mail Forum
  RETURN
  Richmond News in the Chron, Up and Down
August 19, 2003

• NIAD is up. I attended an inspiring Chamber of Commerce mixer at Richmond NIAD last week. What a great venue and a great program.

• The East Bay Center for Performing Arts is reeling from budget cuts and funding losses. It is one of Richmond’s treasures and deserves our support and assistance.

• Feng shui is up. I am going to recommend that the City retain Janis McNair to check the chi in City Hall to see if we can get a better yin-yang balance. There is a lot of negative energy in there. A little spiritual “space cleaning” might make the place work better. I can’t find my way around that rat warren of a place, and I wonder if the evil spirits can do any better. I think they’re simply trapped and can’t get out.

The roots of creativity - A courtyard vegetable garden feeds disabled artists' hunger for beauty - and connects them to the sources of our food
08/16/2003 - San Francisco Chronicle

Hard times for arts center - Budget cuts forcing Richmond program to make painful choices
08/18/2003 - San Francisco Chronicle

Suck Bad Vibes out of House and Home - Space cleaning experts do brisk business
08/12/2003 - SF Gate

RETURN